Senior Digital Business Analyst
Senior Digital Business Analyst / Business Analyst
A Senior Digital Business Analyst / Business Analyst is needed to join an exciting and growing digital consultancy based in St Albans. If you have plenty of experience in undertaking requirements analysis and business process modelling for complex digital solutions and are looking for a new challenge, then we would love to hear from you.
Employing over 40 people this fast growing, award winning agency is a Google, Microsoft, EPiServer, Sitecore and Kentico Partner who works at the forefront of the digital industry. Since 1995 their strategic, creative and technical solutions have assisted leading businesses (Metro Bank, Landmark Trust, NSPCC and Age UK to name just a few) develop highly effective and engaging online experiences. As a key member of their consultancy team the Senior Digital Business Analyst / Business Analyst will gather, document and analyse requirements for large scale digital solutions for top brands.
Working in an Agile environment the Senior Digital Business Analyst / Business Analyst will utilise their passion for customer experience to translate complex business requirements into leading digital solutions. Whether you are leading workshops, identifying business issues; spotting areas of improvement; working collaboratively with the team (in particular UX, content strategists and digital marketing consultants); reviewing, analysing and documenting both business and functional requirements; translating requirements; supporting the implementation of the solution or presenting at client pitches, it will be your experience in gathering and documenting business requirements for large, complex digital solutions that ensures outstanding outcomes for clients.
To qualify... You should be a Senior Digital Business Analyst / Business Analyst / Digital Business Analyst / Senior Business Analyst / Digital Producer / Business Analyst / Tech PM or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Business analysis experience in a digital and/or technical project role;
- Strong working knowledge of current and emerging web technologies;
- Full project and development lifecycle experience, from requirements capture and design through to supporting the testing and delivery;
- Detailed understanding of responsive web sites, IA/UX, prototyping, design, build and third-party integration;
- Experience in the use of formal structured methodologies and representation methods (e.g. UML and use cases, BPM, root cause analysis);
- Highly organised, creative problem solver with a collaborative approach;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and able to communicate confidently and effectively at any level of the organisation;
- Good presentation and facilitation skills;
- The ability to articulate technology in terms that stakeholders can understand, understanding the impact of change on the business and providing necessary support;
- Experience of gathering and documenting business requirements for complex web projects, including planning and leading workshops for requirements and business process capture;
- Experience of writing functional specifications;
- You are open to travel and to work on client site if required from time to time.
Experience or knowledge of diagramming tools is desirable.
This vacancy offers you a unique opportunity to join an expanding organisation that prides itself on building brilliant web solutions all within a fun and highly rewarding environment. Get in touch.