A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Test Manager based in Sheffield
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Test Manager works as a part of the COE and works with project teams within the DOC to set up work practices implementing standards and testing monitoring during development and implementation. The Test Manager is responsible for managing one or more teams who test changes and enhancements to business processes /RPA and systems to ensure that these changes have the effect intended by the development and business teams; monitoring the quality of the team’s work and schedules the workload; contributing to determination of business process testing procedures and ensuring that the most effective tools and techniques are employed; understand the nature of the change, analyse and identify what needs to be tested and support DOC teams to carry out the tests and document the results.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Have good knowledge of the Project and Testing Lifecycle.
- Understand and interpret complex business and IT requirements
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to find logical solutions to problems and manage to resolution.
- An ability to envisage how an automated solution will work in the wider business environment, to understand its advantages and what its effect will be.
- The potential to ultimately adopt the role of mentor to colleagues who may join the team in the future.
- Proven ability to prioritize competing demands
- Substantial experience of Functional Testing and Test Management
- Good working knowledge of functional test automation and test management tools and practices.
- Capability to communicate effectively with contractors or remote staff
- Effectively co-ordinate delivery of services involving elements delivered by others.
- In depth experience of implementing Robotics projects.
Closing dates for applications 14th February 2019