Agile Scrum Master
- Location: 6 months
- Duration: Southend
- Bill rate: £450.00
Our client are seeking an experienced Scrum Master with a proven track record of delivering complex requirements utilising an overall agile methodology.
- Deliver software development projects using Agile development methodology
- Organise and facilitate project planning, regular stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning and demos
- Update agile tracking systems to provide transparency on Product & Sprint Backlogs.
- Recommend improvements and assist in changes to best practice
- Support the Product Development Managers and project leads as necessary
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Assist team with making appropriate commitments through story selection, task definition
- Identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goal
- Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution
- Empower the teams to self-organize
- Improve the productivity of the teams in any way possible
- Adapt work package plans, schedules, and resource assignments as required throughout pilot projects to respond to emerging requirements and risks
- Support the Product Owner and Delivery Team in completing the Sprint goals by working to remove impediments and policing Scrum principles
- Help facilitate the Scrum Ceremonies and ensure Jira is kept up to date
- Provide daily updates to scrum of scrum
- Guide and Coach Scrum Team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices
- Motivate and guide the Scrum team to achieve self-organization
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be easily raised with an emphasis on continuous improvement and problem solving
- Facilitate getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work
- Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable, efficient and comfortable for the team and organization
- Support the education of the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining and managing the product backlog including writing user stories and test driven development.
- Support C&IT cultural change and transformation
- ETL (PDI / Business Objects)
To discuss this role further or to have your profile considered please do not hesitate to submit your profile.