- Duration: 6 Months
- Location: Bristol
- Rate: £350/450
- Clearance: BPSS
Open seat description: Job Overview
Our client are seeking a number of Automation Tester to work within Agile Scrum teams constructing validation code in Selenium Frameworks and JMeter tests for applications being developed by projects. The SDET will need to have familiarity with API only testing as well as Web UI Testing. Most applications have integration components so a good understanding of end to end testing and integration testing will also be required. As necessary manual/exploratory testing activities will be required to validate applications holistically.
- Write Automated tests utilising BDD frameworks
- Write Performance tests utilising JMeter
- Report on Test Coverage/Execution
- Conduct Manual Testing tasks where relevant Previous Experience
- Experience of at Java and Object Orientated programming (Page Model, Page Factory Patterns).
- Previous experience in a similar automation or SDET role
- Experience with web automation - Selenium Webdriver, CucumberJVM
- Experience with Performance testing - JMeter, Taurus
- Previous experience of testing RESTFul API's
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
To discuss this role further or to have your CV considered, please do not hesitate to submit your CV.