Java Node Developer
SC Clearance - Basic Check & BPSS
Our client is seeking an associate Java & Node specialist to engage with their key customer in Hampshire. With the ability to achieve a security clearance and embed yourself with a prime supplier on the end customer's framework, this opportunity delivers contract security and Skill development and progression.
Job Spec - Full Stack JAVA Developer
- Node JS
- Development frameworks such as Spring, Play! Hapi framework, Dropwizard, Camel, AngularJS and React.
- Working with modern test tools and frameworks such as REST Assured, Cucumber, Mockito, WireMock and SonarQube.
- Azure cloud services
- Experience in integration
- Microsoft Full stack Development experience (design, dev, front and back end work)
- Database knowledge - including code first approach
- Expert knowledge and experience with CI/CD and source code control
- Expert knowledge in unit test, static code analysis
- Good knowledge of Junit, JMeter, Jenkins
- GDS experience (desirable)
- Experience with integration with 3rd party applications and some experience of developing authorisation and authentication for apps is desirable
- Experience in SharePoint is desirable
- Knowledge in DevOps is desirable
To discuss this role further or to have your profile considered, do not hesitate to submit our CV.