Headmistress: Mrs Dawn Titus
Salary: Main to Upper Pay Scale, points M01 to TP3, Salary: £29,664 to £48,244
Limitless expectations are at the heart of our success
The Governors wish to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and inspiring class teacher to join our dedicated, friendly and supportive team.
St Joseph’s is an outstanding school located in North West London. It is the top performing Catholic state primary school nationally. We believe that every student deserves an outstanding learning experience. In order to achieve this, we ensure that every teacher receives high quality professional development to support them to become excellent teachers.
We offer you:
- enthusiastic staff, who are passionate about children’s learning and committed to raising standards;
- fantastic children;
- a very supportive family atmosphere with a strong sense of community;
- first class training and development opportunities and a strong commitment to your professional development and career management, including NPQML, NPQSL or support towards a Master’s degree;
- support for bicycle purchase scheme.
- be committed to upholding the ethos of our school;
- have the ability to raise standards and fully adhere to the professional teaching standards;
- be highly motivated and committed to excellence with high expectations of both yourself and pupils;
- inspire and motivate children to learn and achieve.
Closing Date: Open until vacancy filled
Interview Date: To be arranged
Start Date: September 2019 or earlier
How to apply:
Please visit our website via the button below for information on our school.
Application forms can be requested from the PA to the Headmistress by telephone number 020 8965 5651.
No recruitment agencies – direct applicants ONLY
NQT’s are very welcome to apply
Brent Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.