SEN Teaching Assistant - Solihull - ASAP Start 2019
SEN Teaching Assistant - Solihull - West Midlands
Academics Ltd are supporting an SEN School in Solihull in there search for 2 SEN Teaching Assistants to join the School.
You will have a varied and rewarding position within the School. Your job title will be SEN TA and your duties will include.
- One to One Support - Supporting Students with a variety of Special Education Needs.
- Working with students with ASD, ADHD and MLD
- On occasions providing personal care for the students.
- Assistant Class Teacher with Behaviour Management.
- Liaising with Parents and Teachers regarding student progress.
- Working with Children aged 11 - 18 Years Old.
- Can Do Attitude.
- 2 Years Experience working with SEN.
- Available either Full time from ASAP 2019.
- Level 3 Qualified.
- Degree Educated.
- Experienced as an SEN Teaching Assistant.
- Experienced with ASD, EBD, MLD, Dyslexia, Physical Disabilities.
Working with Special Educational needs is a rewarding role for a person with a caring and compassionate attitude.
For an immediate Interview, please contact Wayne on 0121 616 7611 or email email@example.com