Can you make a difference?
Support worker needed
Hours: Various Hours (shifts to be discussed)
Salary: £9.01 per hour (weekdays); £10.14 per hour (weekends); £63.10 per sleep-in shift; double time on bank holidays
Closing date: TBC
Interview date: TBC
About the role:
We are seeking an enthusiastic and proactive individual to support a man with a brain injury and physical difficulties in the Nottingham area.
You will support him with his rehabilitation programme and to increase his independence, both at home and in the community. Training and supervision will be given.
This post may include evening, weekend shifts and occasional sleep in duties.
Post open to women - GOQ applies
- you are reliable and professional - you value honesty and discretion
- you are friendly and approachable
- you are flexible and you work well under pressure
- you have a full, clean UK driving licence
- you have experience of supporting someone with a brain injury and/or physical difficulties
If you are interested in working with us, we'd love to hear from you.
To apply, please download the application form at our website.
CVs are not accepted
This post is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service check
JS Parker Ltd - company reg no. 5142992
Registered office: Northern House, 73 Carter Knowle Road, Sheffield S7 2DW