Property Claims Manager
Progressive and expanding insurance organisation seek Property Claims Handlers to join their growing team in Elland. This role will see you handle domestic property claims for a range of insurers.
- To provide telephone claims advice and assistance in a professional manner.
- Follow standard claims procedure to determine the validity of claims.
- Communicating professionally with a variety of people including customers, insurers, suppliers and field advisors.
- Ensure compliance with contractual and regulatory requirements.
- Answer telephone line promptly and courteously.
- Responsible for the efficient handling of insurance claims and related product claims following standard procedures.
- Ensure the accuracy of information recorded in the database.
- Achieve service standards, company and contractual requirements.
- Compose proficient letters.
- Subscribe and maintain a happy team working environment.
- Provide high quality and professional assistance when dealing with telephone calls and correspondence.
- Report any complaints received to a department supervisor.
- General office duties as and when required.
- Adapt to the constantly changing requirements of the department and the company and perform additional tasks as may be required.
Ideally, you will have property claims experience, although if you have a general insurance background and a genuine interest in property claims, your application will be welcome. You will also be hard working, with excellent customer service skills and the ability to deal directly with customers.
For further information, please contact Adrian Richards at Cavendish Maine.
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.