- Pay: £300/400
- Basic Checks & DBS
- Location- Crewe
Our client is seeking an associate CRM Specialist to engage with their key customer in the North West.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Perform CRM configuration, custom development, integration, code and data migration scripts for Microsoft Dynamics CRM-based projects
- Participate in full-lifecycle development efforts which are based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, CI/CD pipeline. C#.NET
- Development of user stories and design artifacts to effectively convey requirements to client stakeholders
- Ensure that the code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are followed
Required Skills include:
- In-depth hands-on knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform, the entity model, security model, Web services
- Extensive .NET Framework and C# development experience including experience with the CRM API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints.
- Hands-on development skills involving CRM customisation to include server side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies and plug-inExperience with ADO.NET, ASP.NET, Windows Communication and Workflow Foundations, JS, HTML
Experience developing solutions in DB such as SQL Server or Oracle with experience programming stored procedures using T-SQL or PL/SQ