Assistant Account Manager
Our client is a global bluechip supplier of apparels to the high street, with a turnover of over of $500 million worldwide and with strong growth ambitions.
They are seeking an Assistant Account Manager this new year to support the menswear team. The role involves managing certain key high street accounts across menswear categories.
This role will be suitable for someone with strong sales experience within apparels, selling to the high street retailers.
Assistant Account Manager: Responsibilities:
- Working closely with buyers on product development and concept
- Working closely with design and technical teams
- Working heavily with factories and managing the critical path, ensuring timely deliveries
- Presenting ranges to buyers and closing new orders
- Building strong relationships and identifying gaps in the market
- Managing costings and negotiating with factories and buyers to achieve maximum margin
Assistant Account Manager: The ideal candidate:
- Will be an experienced account manager/sales manager within the fashion industry with apparels experience, selling into mainstream high street retailers
- Will have a proven track record in delivering commercial results ( sales, margins, other KPIs)
- Will be passionate about product and fashion trends
- Will be a team player, be able to work cross functionally with design , production, merchandising functions
- Have a strong business acumen and be motivated to grow into a senior commercial management position
Applicants MUST be eligible to live and work in the UK.