Linux Infrastructure Team Leader
My client is a worldwide provider of insurance and savings products, and is looking for a Linux Infrastructure Engineer Team Lead! The company is focused upon the provision of creditor, pet and motor warranty insurance. The strategy of the business is to ensure that customers are well serviced whilst focusing on the operational capabilities and efficiency.
This is a great role for someone who a great understanding of Linux to join a hardworking and dedicated team using world-class technology! They use RHEL inhouse and are ken tobring someone on board who is either looking to take on more responsibility or someone who already has experince managing a team!
- Installation and configuration of the Linux operating platforms to ensure that they are secure and available.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot system problems.
- Document and maintain the configuration of Linux systems.
- Manage and maintain both physical and virtual (VMware) server environments
- Manage and maintain the databases used by the web infrastructure
You will have knowledge and/or experience with:
- AWS (desirable)
- 1-to-1 mentoring
- Yearly appraisals
- Leading a team
- Competitive salary & excellent benefits
- 10% Non contributory Pension Scheme + 2.5% matched by company
- 24 days holiday per annum
- Holiday buy and sell scheme
- Birthday day off
- Private medical cover
- Subsidized onsite cafe
- RAC breakdown cover
Located in Hertfordshire, this is a great opportunity for someone who is lookibg to progress within there career! if you are motviated an have a desire to lead a team, then get in touch now! Immediate hires and start dates are also available!
I also have numerous other roles, so if you like the sound of this and have any questions just call me on 01912613378 or email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to start your application today!