My client is a global tech business, with offices in the UK, Europe, US, Middle East, and Asia. This role is based in the Hayes office.
The role of the Contracts Manager will include:
- Managing the EMEA and APAC legal workload for vendor contracts, acting as a Legal business partner to the International vendor team, and for sales contracts.
- Structuring, negotiating and drafting vendor, sales and partner contracts and related agreements which can range from standard contracts to bespoke, complex and enterprise transactions.
- Providing legal sign off to vendor and sales contracts in accordance with our standard policies and procedures.
- Advising senior executives and other business team members on general legal and contract specific issues and risks, their impact and mitigating actions.
- Partnering with our US Legal vendor transactions team to ensure we have a consistent global approach in the way we work with our vendors.
- Attending regular meetings with the vendor and legal stakeholders, providing written progress reports and delivering on process improvement initiatives.
The successful candidate for this Contracts Manager position will have:
- Previous in-house experience in tech and/or telecoms industry is beneficial.
- Good knowledge of and experience in commercial contract law, preferably in the technology sector.
- Able to build strong relationships with internal client and legal stakeholders and act as a business enabler.
- Proven project management and negotiation skills in order to deal with the volume, diversity and complexity of the commercial contracts and respond effectively and efficiently in tight time frames.
- Previous experience working within a global organisation, and experience in Europe and the Asia Pac region would be beneficial.
- A solid understanding of cross jurisdictional issues that may arise when negotiating global agreements with multinational companies.
- Flexible approach, willing to accommodate when required.
- Ability to simplify, problem solve, multitask and work effectively against deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously with independent thinking.
- Excellent commercial and strategic business judgement.
Contact for details