Protiviti are looking to engage an interim Financial Modeller to support a pricing model review.
This is an interim engagement lasting for 6 months initially with possibility for extension. This opportunity will require immediately availability or a short notice period.
The Financial Modeller will be responsible for:
- Supporting the delivery of new pricing structures which will ensure future profitability
- Interrogating available data to get 'under the skin' of profitability of different slices of business
- Manage relationships with a range of senior stakeholders - leverage buy-in and confidence
Essential skills / experience:
- Experienced interim modeller / analyst
- Experience with delivering revamped pricing models
- Strong data analysis i.e. strong excel skills, data extraction
- Any exposure to tools like Business Objects or Power BI would be relevant
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti interim, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Rate / duration / location
The Financial Modeller assignment pay rate is £400-£600, dependent on experience.
The assignment will last 6 months with potential for extension.
The assignment will be based in Berkshire.
Protiviti Ltd., is acting as an employment business for temporary positions. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates and suitable candidates with more experience to that stated are welcome to apply.