Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner, Bournemouth - £30,000
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are actively seeking a Finance Business Partner to join a not-for-profit organisation based on the outskirts of Bournemouth. They need an ambitious individual to join their friendly and driven finance team.
This could be a great opportunity for someone who has just graduated as there is potential for study support in higher qualifications. It would also be a great role for someone keen to step away from financial accounts and focus more on the analysis, budgeting and forecasting side of finance.
- Engaging with key stakeholders at a senior level across the organisation to understand and overcome key challenges affecting the financial performance of the business
- Performance analysis and variance reporting
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation.
- Support and lead ad-hoc strategic projects, appraisals and transformation initiatives as required by the Head of Finance.
The successful candidate will be either a graduate in a Finance and Accounting related degree or someone with experience in a busy finance function. Any experience in a not-for-profit organisation is highly desirable.
You will need to be extremely organised and adaptable to deadlines and large workloads. This organisation is growing so there will be a lot to get involved in.
We are looking for someone who can inspire others around them. Good communication skills and working well within a team are incredibly important to succeed in this role.
Salary and Benefits
- Circa £30,000
- Study Support
- Free parking on site
- 25 holidays days a year plus bank holidays
- Progressive training and promotion opportunities
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice