Legal Counsel - BookingGo
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a commercial/regulatory lawyer with consumer law experience to join BookingGo, the world's largest online car booking service, based in central Manchester. They are a leading e-commerce company and part of the multi-billion dollar NASDAQ listed travel company Booking Holdings.
· Fast growing technology business on the cutting edge of their industry
· Incredible offices and staff perks
· An established legal team offering support and development
· Opportunities for international travel
· Provision of legal services to the entire business but with a primary focus on consumer law
· Consumer protection regulation- ensuring business compliance and working closely with regulators internationally
· Providing updates to the business in respect of regulation
· Consumers terms and conditions and website conditions of use
· Marketing promotions
· Assisting with the development of new product streams
· Drafting and negotiating global supply contracts
· This role would suit a lawyer with around 5 years PQE
· Consumer law experience
· A great communicator with excellent academics
· Trained with a reputable commercial firm
This is a role for a very commercial thinker. The legal team at BookingGo are heavily involved in the day to day activities of the business and in their plans for growth. The role will suit someone who can make quick decisions based on a strong foundation of knowledge in both commercial and consumer law.
It's a rare in-house opportunity in the city centre which will provide the right person with a really interesting role in a high-performing team.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.