UX Designer / UI Designer
UX DESIGNER / UI DESIGNER
We are seeking an experienced UX Designer / UI Designer to join a boutique, digital health communications agency based in Putney, West London. Expect an exciting role developing seamless user experiences and campaigns utilising modern design and UX technologies.
Our client is open to contractors / freelancers / long term contractors or permanent employees, please state your preference on your application.
With major clients in the pharmaceutical, consumer, food and nutrition industries this award winning agency has recently rebranded and have ambitious growth plans for the next few years. With a unique, customer-first agency model, our client has developed a robust digital framework which embraces digital strategy, bespoke build, content marketing, SEO and SEA, creative and social media.
Based close to Putney Bridge tube station, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced UX Designer / UI Designer to make a mark developing creatives through to final page design.
Working alongside the Digital Director you will join as a UX Designer / UI Designer and will be responsible for designing beautiful, intuitive and engaging experiences that will benefit the end user and drive business results across mobile / web and omnichannel platforms. We need someone who has a passion for new ideas, is a flexible and fast learner and has experience of working in a variety of digital formats.
To qualify. You should be a UX Designer / Product Designer / Digital Designer / Web Designer / UI Designer / Digital Web Designer / Digital Creative / User Experience Designer / User Interface Designer / Front End Web Designer or similar with a CV and portfolio that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar UX Design / Digital Design role;
- Experience of leading design output for digital services;
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to talk to and understand stakeholders;
- A solid understanding of common front-end platforms;
- A strong understanding of usability and user-centric design practices;
- A passion for emerging technologies, design and a hunger to innovate;
- A willingness to travel when required.
In return expect a small and friendly creative agency offering a competitive salary, a fantastic working environment and the chance to play an integral role on development projects whilst growing your own skills. Get in touch...
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Marketing £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Technology & New Media Marketing £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Healthcare Marketing £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Marketing & PR Marketing £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)