Junior Category Manager - Marketing
Junior Category Manager - Marketing
Our client is one of the largest family-owned and family-run wine importers in the UK and are seeking an ambitious Junior Category Manager to join their Marketing team. Expect a rare opportunity to develop your marketing career whilst having an impact on leading wine brands.
With over 50 years' experience, 200 members of staff and an award-winning portfolio of over 1,400 wines, our client has built an enviable reputation for placing world-renowned wines. Due to continued success they are now seeking a talented Junior Category Manager to utilise their marketing flair and provide key insight on world class wine brands.
Under the direction of the Head of Marketing, the Junior Category Manager's responsibilities will include the following:
- Ensuring brand activities are implemented successfully and in line with agreed brand objectives, strategies, and budgets;
- Effectively conducting marketing activity to increase brand profitability;
- Executing winning strategies that develop agency sales volume;
- Fostering strong relationships with brand owners to drive the strategic direction of the brand and support its performance;
- Communicating with colleagues effectively and update them accordingly;
- Actively ensuring that key brand messages are excellently delivered to the consumer;
- Supporting tastings, events, competitions and promotions;
- Implementing pertinent communication strategies (utilising relevant advertising, PR and promotions) ensuring that they are innovative and effectively deliver against strategic objectives;
- Regularly reporting back to the category manager on brand performance;
- Representing the company in meetings with the brand owner;
- Completing reports for both internal and external stakeholders;
- Organising travel arrangements for the supplier, winery visits and co-ordinate market visits.
To qualify.You could be a Junior Category Manager / Junior Brand Marketing Executive / Junior Marketing Executive / Graduate Marketing Executive / Junior Brand Executive / Graduate Brand Executive or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- A degree in Marketing / Branding or similar / equivalent;
- An understanding of marketing within a professional environment;
- You are confident, proactive and enthusiastic;
- You have a creative mindset which will contribute to our client having a competitive edge;
- The ability to work in an organised manner;
- Excellent communication skills;
- You are analytical and numerical with strong attention to detail;
- You are highly computer literate with strong knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
This is a rare opportunity for a Junior Category Manager to become an integral part of a successful family run business. In return expect a competitive salary, discount on wine, exceptional training and support, 23 days holiday and much more.
Equal consideration will be given to all candidates, irrespective of their gender, race, disability, marital status, religion, age or sexuality.
Please note that should any suitable CVs be received whilst the advert is live then individuals will be invited to interview prior to the closing date.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Marketing & PR Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Retail Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)