Marketing Officer, central Lancashire
The Company: A market-leading niche manufacturer, importer and distributor of specialist consumer healthcare products, established 35 years and with overseas subsidiaries and strong markets in the UK and abroad.
The Role: An interesting and varied Marketing Officer (effectively 'Junior Marketing Manager') position, reporting to board level. Key responsibilities:
- To help conceive and implement the marketing plan for the business.
- Hold and manage the company's sizeable marketing support budget
- Coordination and production of company literature/collateral, including the annual catalogue, liaising with the creative agency, photographers and printers etc
- Supervision of an internal graphic designer and Marketing Assistant
- To organise the company's participation in trade exhibitions, attend and coordinate them and maximise the benefits they bring for the company
- Oversee the company's website, digital activity, social media and general 'online footprint', including the delivery of a major digital/online overhaul in 2019-20.
- Take responsibility for product launches, campaigns, reseller-support, POS and other third-party promotional activity.
- Management of all marketing assets, stock, product literature and the photo-library etc
- Develop and coordinate PR and media coverage
The Ideal Candidate will be a graduate in Marketing, Communications or similar and/or the holder of a CIM or IDM Diploma who has a minimum of three years' prior varied marketing experience, ideally within a manufacturing or retail consumer products company. Prior experience with a medical products manufacturer or OTC supplier/distributor would be of particular interest to our client as would exposure to catalogue/direct mail/home shopping. To be considered you must be able to multitask under pressure, perform to high standards of accuracy and creativity and liaise effectively with colleagues at all levels (as well as customers and suppliers). It is a role which truly calls for a marketing 'all-rounder'. Energy, flexibility and excellent interpersonal skills are all essential.
The company is conveniently located in central Lancashire, very accessible via the M6, M61, M65. Onsite parking is available. The role carries a competitive salary and superb career prospects with this enterprising and highly successful organisation.
To Apply, click below and accompany your CV with a brief covering note, quoting ref 0109. Or to discuss the vacancy call us at PRMS. The closing date for applications is Friday 1-Feb.