Audit and Accounts Senior - Media & Entertainment
My client, an Accountancy Practice in the heart of London who specialise in the Entertainment sector, are recruiting an Audit and Accounts Senior to join their team.
They are looking for an ambitious individual, currently working in a Senior position with a mixture of both Audit and Accounts work. The firm will support you in taking your career to the next level, with constant training, support and the opportunity for progression into a Managerial role. For the right person, there is also the possibility of route to Partnership in the future.
As Senior, you will:
- Work in a role roughly split 50/50 between Audit and Accounts
- Manage a team of Audit Juniors/Semi-Seniors, providing support and assistance when required
- Support the Audit Manager and Partners
- Take a lead in the planning and completion of Audits
- Preparation and review of accounts
- Work with a portfolio of clients predominantly in the Entertainment sector
- Develop and build excellent client relationships
- Other ad-hoc work as required
This role would suit an ACA/ACCA qualified Accountant who is looking to expand on their existing knowledge and success.
You will have experience leading Audits as well as supervising a small team of junior staff and will be looking to join a firm that will push you to progress your skill set.
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity then please apply direct or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers.