Audit Supervisor / Assistant Manager - TV & Film Clients - Top 100 Firm
Audit Assistant Manager | Top 100 Firm in Central London | Media / Film and TV Clients
One of the fastest growing Practices in the Top 100 are seeking an Audit Assistant Manager to join their expanding TV and Film department. The firm have a large international network and as such there are lots of opportunities for secondments and travel with employees currently in Australia and Germany.
In your new role as Audit Assistant Manager, you will be required to supervise a number of junior staff through the full Audit process, ensuring that all work is completed accurately and within budget. You will identify and understand client needs, suggesting solutions on technical matters and working closely with Managers and Senior Managers.
- ACA or ACCA fully qualified
- Experience working with Film and TV, Media or creative clients
- Proven track record of leading statutory Audits and preparing accounts under FRS 102
- Drive to succeed and progress as the role will have the opportunity to progress to Manager in a realistic time frame
- Strong Audit Seniors / Supervisors can also be considered alongside Assistant Managers
- £48,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience
- Selection of benefits
- Annual 'away’ day abroad
- Dress down Fridays
- International secondments
If you would like be considered then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers for more information.