Do you want to make a difference to young people’s lives, inspiring them to achieve and realise their true potential? If so, then join Nacro, who educate, nurture and transform lives.
Who we are looking for?
We are in search of a Volunteer Receptionist to support our Education centre in Chatham and to ensure that administrative procedures are carried out in accordance with our Nacro requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answering the telephone
- Welcoming clients and guests to the building
- Booking in student interviews
- Tracking down student attendance and sickness
- Filing systems;
- Updating written and computerised records;
- Identifying and obtaining missing information/paperwork;
- Complying with new systems and methods of work
Please note: We are looking for a Volunteer during school hours and term times.
All travel expenses, training costs and lunch will be provided.
A DBS check will be required for this role.
Please apply online.