My client is a well established name in the Cambridge Market
This organisation have been around and growing for the past 50 years. With dealerships nationwide, they have good UK coverage and a strong growing client base
The Dealership Accountant will:
- As second in command they will demonstrate exceptional leadership skills as well as a proven track record within the automotive industry.
- Be responsible for the smooth running of the accounts & sales administration function and a key aspect of the role is the delivery of timely and accurate management accounts and their integration into the Group's standard structures.
- Will maintain and develop controls to maximise returns and cash flow and utilise your financial and management experience to ensure the effective running of the dealership.
- Control integrity of the financial and non-financial KPI reporting for the site.
- Produce monthly management accounts which are consistent with the accounting and financial policies and procedures of the company
- Produce & submit monthly manufacturer composite to the agreed guideline & timetable.
Have the ability to communicate effectively with all financial and non-financial colleagues, clients and customers.
- Good accounting background evidenced by work history and qualification, ideally AAT, ACCA, CIMA qualified or any other recognised financial qualification preferred.
- Balance sheet experience with basic VAT/tax and financial control knowledge.
- People management skills particularly in terms of achievement through teams and including development of self & others.
- Ability to plan and organise, working to tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skill
basic salary of £40,000- £45,000 + benefits