Senior Financial Accountant, Sheffield
A permanent senior financial accountant role in Sheffield.
A market leading FMCG.
My client is a market leading manufacturing business looking to recruit a senior financial accountant to be based out of their central finance function in Sheffield.
The senior financial accountant will be tasked with establishing strong relationships with the operational teams on site, working alongside the site financial controller looking at current processes and ensuring the integrity of the sites financial accounts.
The senior financial accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly accounts and year end accounts and ensure that the Group SAP BPC reporting deadlines are met.
- Involvement in Year End Stat Accounts
- Reconciliation of the weekly to monthly accounts.
- Assist with forecast & budget preparations.
- Lead the development of an Assistant Financial Accountant.
- Ensure internal deadlines are met on key reporting deliverables
The successful senior financial accountant will be:ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
Good technical skills.
Proven ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
Experience in FMCG environment is preferential but not essential.
Strong communication skills and the ability to convey information with non-finance staff.
Competitive salary + Benefits
25 Days annual leave + stat