Commercial Finance Analyst
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting for a Commercially focused Financial Analyst to join a well-known, highly reputable and Internationally recognised manufacturing firm in Bradford. The role offers great commercial exposure and a clear progression plan so therefore are looking for ambitious, career driven, part qualified Accountants.
The successful candidate will be ambitious and thrive in a fast paced and 'think outside the box' environment, working and learning directly from the Commercial Finance Manager. As Finance Analyst you'd be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with non-finance managers, and have an analytical approach to their work in order to help solve problems and add value across the business.
The key responsibilities of the Assistant Accountant include:
- Weekly & monthly preparation of management accounts
- Business partnering with non-financial managers to reduce costs
- Help influence change across the business, improve processes and add value
- Analyse cost centres and costing of projects
- Produce supporting commentary on summary of performance, variance analysis etc
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
Salary & Benefits
- Salary £28,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
- Study support if required
- Competitive benefits package
- Defined career progression
- 35 hour week (flexible time and work from home when needed)
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice