Eden Girls’ School, Slough is a thriving 11-18 Academy which opened in September 2015 and will grow to have 800 pupils. It is part of a highly successful family of schools, run by STAR Academies. The school was judged as outstanding by Ofsted in all categories in May 2018.
Our mission is to create an outstanding organisation that inspires learners founded on the principles of educational excellence, character development and community service.
Standards of behaviour, attendance and achievement are exceptionally high and teachers benefit from an innovative and comprehensive professional development programme.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Science Teacher to join our teaching team.
- have a degree at 2ii classification or better
- be able to deliver Science to GCSE and A level
- be an ‘outstanding’ and highly committed teacher who is passionate about their subject and our learners
- be prepared to deliver after school intervention and enrichment programmes and contribute to wider school activities.
You will find a school that:
- is passionate about its mission of ‘promoting a culture of educational excellence within a caring and secure Islamic environment’
- has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community
- has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development
- is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from students, staff and parents.
To arrange an informal and confidential discussion, please contact Saminia Mansha via email.
Please apply through the Eteach website. CV’s are not accepted for this position.
Closing date: Thursday 31st January 2019.
Interviews: W/C 4th February 2019.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check supplied by the Disclosure and Barring Service. The check will include any cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions.