Machine Learning Engineer
Machine Learning Engineer
A Machine Learning Engineer is needed to join a company that focusses across financial services and regulatory compliance. You will join the team during the early stages of entering a new market segment with high growth potential. The role of Machine Learning Engineer will report into the Chief Executive will act as the strategic R&D arm of the senior management team.
Boasting major high street department stores, banks and travel operators as clients this innovative software company has an unrivalled reputation for delivering a secure, affordable and easy platform that offers an efficient way to manage travel money and gift cards. With exciting plans on the horizon, they are now seeking a Machine Learning Engineer to act as the strategic research arm for the senior management team.
The successful Machine Learning Engineer will utilise their analytical mind to explore, understand and implement the most recent machine learning techniques in financial service and regulatory compliance applications. You will push boundaries in machine learning in the Money Selling Business and Money Transfer Operators sectors and work closely with customers to provide the highest level of service.
To qualify... Whether you are a Machine Learning Engineer, Senior Research Engineer, Senior Project Engineer or similar you will have a CV that demonstrates:
- A Masters or PhD in; Computer Science, Mathematics, Computer Vision/Machine Learning or similar
- Experience in financial services and regulatory compliance
- A practical knowledge of working with scalable platforms for processing huge data sets
- Proven ability to deliver results in application of machine learning
- Knowledge in Natural Language Processing is a plus
- Knowledge in at least one of the deep learning frameworks
- Knowledge in programming languages Python, C++, Java etc is a plus
- Ability to effectively communicate the relevance and use of algorithms
- Ability to quickly grasp the data, associated processes and business implications
- Ability to visualise data and present core insights in clear and compelling ways
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to manage own time whilst working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to take initiatives to help drive the company growth
This role is highly analytical and will require an in-depth understanding of algorithms and data pools. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working within confidential and sensitive information and will be able to communicate clearly with internal departments and customers alike.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Research & Analysis £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Crawley
- Banking, Finance & Insurance Research & Analysis £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Crawley
- Technology & New Media Research & Analysis £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Crawley
- Public Sector Research & Analysis £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Crawley
- Retail Research & Analysis £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Crawley