Commercial Account Handler
A well-established Insurance Broker based in Swansea are looking for an experienced Account Handler to join their busy and thriving office to handle a wide range of commercial products.
As an Account Handler you will liaise with a Manager on a day-to-day basis in, you will Identify opportunities to provide learning and development support and you will provide excellent customer service.
It is essential you have prior experience as a Commercial Account Handler within the Insurance Sector, or experience in Personal Lines at the very least as you will be expected to hit the ground running
Skills and requirements:
- At least 1 years' experience in a similar role
- An understanding of commercial products.
- Achieved or working towards the Chartered Institute of Insurers Certificate.
- An understanding of Microsoft Outlook.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
If your application is successful, you will receive a competitive salary, you will work Monday to Thursday 9:00 to 5:30 and 9.00 to 5:00 on Friday with no weekend work as well as many other benefits.
If this sound like the role for you and you want to develop your career in insurance - contact Blayne Kelly at the IPS Group.