Fintech Procurement Category Manager - London
Are you an ambitious IT Procurement professional with category management experience and an interest in the Fintech space?
Can you demonstrate an upward track Procurement career path with demonstrable success within IT or tech subcategories?
1st Executive's client, a leading Financial Services organisation would be keen to speak to you about their fantastic Global Category Management role in the Fintech and Innovation team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to assist in the development of a category that is very much at the forefront of the CPO and CEO's agenda
Sitting within the Procurement function, based in Canary Wharf, you will work within a small team managing the global spend for Fintech and Innovation for a large, global financial services organisation. You will be dealing with exciting fintech startups and discovering cutting edge technology and selling it into the business. You'll be a self-starter, keen to network within a large and complex matrix organisation and comfortable interacting with senior stakeholders.
- Following the end to end Procurement lifecycle process for the Fintech subcategory, from business requirements to contract execution & performance management.
- You will lead the strategic procurement process, providing direction and oversight to leverage the size and scale of the Group's procurement power through robust contract negotiations, supplier selection and management of the commercial aspects of the 3rd party supplier relationships
- Ensure that the above delivers end-to-end commercial, contractual and relationship lifecycle value, in the eyes of key stakeholders and from the bottom line.
- You'll report and track financial benefits versus pipeline and targets, identifying potential risks
- Compliance to all procurement policies, procedures and systems providing an efficient and auditable sourcing trail that will ensure robust risk management
You will have a Procurement background, will be able to demonstrate experience of running end to end sourcing strategy, ideally with some category management experience.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate experience of working within the IT & Tech space and have a keen interest in fintech and innovation.
Ideally degree and CIPS qualified.
If this sounds like the next step in your Procurement career, then please give Jack Williams at 1st Executive a call to discuss further on 01483 213316.