Location: Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
Pay rate: £19-20 per hour
I am looking for a Qualified Counsellor to be based in Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
Job details below;
- 3 month contract (initially)
- Ideally full time hours - 4/5 days per week, but may consider part time
- Must have a Counselling qualification
- You will need to be Accredited with the BACP or Registered with the UKCP
- If you are not accredited, you will need to have completed 450 supervised hours as a counsellor
- Short -term counselling experience is essential
- Primary Care experience
- NHS experience is a preference but not essential
- IAPT experience is a preference but not essential
- This job is based outside the NHS, working for a private organisation in Middlesbrough
- Can use your own LTD company
- Equivalent to band 6 Counselling job
- You need to demonstrates high standards in written communication
If you are interested in this role, then please apply for more information!
Please contact: Emily King
Email: emily . king @ sugarmanmind . [... Click Apply...]
Telephone: [... Click Apply...]- option 3 - and please ask for Emily King
Direct Telephone Number : [... Click Apply...]* *Please leave a voicemail if no answer
I look forward to hearing from you today!
*****Due to contract with our clients registration and DBS checks will be required with Sugarman*****
Sugarman Group is a specialist Mental Health Consultancy with 26 year's experience. Our offices in London, England & Sydney, Australia assist professionals within the Medical, Social Work and Education sectors to find new job opportunities. Sugarman Group pride themselves in the positive, expert and honest experience we deliver to candidates, which is founded by our focus on Specialist professional areas.
Please note all Mental Health roles with the Sugarman group are subject to eligibility checks including right to work and an Enhanced DBS check.
Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer. Because of this we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer