Sugarman Occupational Health in Coventry has a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and driven individual to join the team as a Recruitment Consultant. This is a full time permanent position offering a competitive salary and the chance to earn uncapped bonus.
Sugarman are a leading company in the Health & Wellbeing Recruitment Sector. Sugarman is part of The Cordant Group, a privately owned company that has a £700 million profit turnover.
You will join an established team and will work on developing business in the temporary and permanent Occupational Health recruitment market. Occupational Health is a niche, specialised and fast growing market so an interest in healthcare would be beneficial. The role is varied and you must be hardworking and tenacious to succeed. The role itself involves:
- Working to achieve and exceed activity and financial targetsCalling businesses to provide information on the service you can deliverIdentifying business opportunities and planning a strategy to target and convert the businessDeveloping professional business relationships with clients, candidates and colleaguesNegotiating fees and terms to win businessContinuously expanding the pool of candidates in order for you to provide candidates for the continuously expanding client needsInterviewing job seekers to gain a full understanding of what they are looking forManaging an existing database of candidates and clients, ensuring the Sugarman brand is professionally represented at all timesUnderstanding your market place and developing strong competitor knowledgeComply to compliance and adapting to ever evolving legislationDelivering an excellent recruitment service to both candidates and clientsYou must be self motivated with the ability to work off your own initiative. You will be positive and hardworking with a real desire to develop in your new role. You must have excellent communication skills and enjoy working as part of a team
This role would suit an experienced recruitment consultant with a passion for sales and business development. Graduates are desirable but we would equally urge candidates with a strong sales background looking to start a career in recruitment to apply.
Why should you apply?
* Negotiable salary depending on experience
* Monthly lucrative commission structure
* Warm desk
* Ethical voluntary social enterprise
* Friendly, strong and supportive team environment
* Career progression with salary increase and bonuses- potential for fast progression to senior roles
* Generous employee well-being rewards including gym and personal trainer discounts and health and wellbeing programme for employees.
* High street rewards discounts
* 25 days annual leave per annum
* High level training courses run by our in house Learning and Development Team and external NVQ's and certificated courses
* Free on site parking
If you are a positive, motivated and driven individual and would love a new opportunity to work within a niche sector of recruitment with excellent earning potential then please submit your CV now.