£40,000/yr + Pension (7% Company Contributions) + Comany Benefits
Recent experience in a similar role is required
A great opportunity has opened up for a Registered Manager who is passionate about Residential Care for the Elderly. Our client is a Regional care provider with a great reputation, and are looking for someone with at least an NVQ 4/QCF 5 - Care Management or equivalent, ideally you will have been a Registered Manager of a Residential care service for the Elderly.
My client is looking for a dynamic, strong candidate with excellent managerial experience who is looking for an exciting new challenge to work as a Registered Manager in their Medium Sized Residential Home for the Elderly in Corsham, Wiltshire.
• QCF5 - Care, RMA or NVQ 4 - Care
• Strong managerial or supervisory experience
• Comprehensive knowledge of budgets and maximising incomes
• Someone who is understanding and passionate about older people person - centred care
• Ability to delegate, problem solve and prioritise workloads on a daily basis
The benefits offered include:
• A career pathway and excellent training to encourage progression
• Company pension scheme that includes employer contributions
• Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing jobs, care home jobs and home manager jobs. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing home jobs and private hospital jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.