CHILDREN’S CARER required to join an established team working with young boy in his own home.
You will have experience working with children with complex needs, have a good working knowledge of peg feeding, medication administration and rehabilitation.
Full training will be provided for the right person. You should be available to work a flexible rota and work as part of a team.
Qualifications / ideal experience desirable:
- You must be kind, reliable, trustworthy and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication skills
- Be proactive and engage client in the local community and family activities
- Experience of peg feeding essential, however, updated training can be provided
- Experience of medication administration preferred
- Working knowledge with rehabilitation preferred
- Working knowledge of play therapy preferred
Due to the nature of this post a DBS enhanced check will be undertaken for the successful applicant, but only with their prior consent. Two references will also be required.