Senior Support / Care Workers (Private Clients)
Senior Field Based Care Workers for Full Time, Part Time and Flexible Working Hours.
Eaton is currently recruiting in Cambridge, Waterbeach, Huntingdon, Ely, Royston, Newmarket and Surrounding Areas.
We are an independent care provider who only accepts private clients or those who make their own choices via direct payments with minimum call durations of 30 minutes.
With over 60 years’ experience amongst its Nurse led management team, Eaton is delighted to be bring a new level of service to the Cambridgeshire region.
We are now looking for experienced care professionals to join our front line team to deliver outstanding support to enable our clients to get on with living.
If you are looking for a fresh start to 2019 and believe that professional, caring, friendly, happy, polite, trustworthy, presentable and reliable are just some of the positive attributes that describe you, then we would like to hear from you.
Choose your own working hours to suit you. Work around personal and family commitments.
Eaton minimum requirements:
- 12 months care experience
- NVQ or QCF level 2 or above (highly desirable)
- Clear enhanced DBS
- Excellent spoken and written English
- UK driving licence holder
- Well maintained own vehicle
- Guaranteed hours dependent upon availability
- Enhanced Pay Rates – Weekends and Bank Holidays
- Holiday Pay
- Pension contributions
- Full free ongoing training
- Support from friendly and approachable office team
- Company mobile
- Career progression and specialist training.
- Monday to Friday from £10.25 p/hr
- Weekends from £12.25 p/hr
- Enhanced pay Bank Holidays
- + 35p/mile allowance
Call our recruitment team on 01223 632443
Or apply now with CV.