Nursery Practitioner Level 3
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment are currently looking for Level 3 practitioner for a nursery in Purley. They are looking to recruit a dynamic practitioner to join their team. The successful candidate will work 40 hours per week over a 5 days period between the following hours 07.30 – 18.30.
- A Childcare Qualification of Level 3
- Excellent Knowledge of the EYFS Framework
- Have good communicative skills
- Motivated and reliable
- Passionate about Early Years
- Creative and able to adapt to a fun and inspiring way of working
- Ability to motivate the children with activities
- Competitive Salary £18,000 - £23,000
- Staff development and in-house training
- Great working environment
- Annual salary review
- And more
Salary for this position is negotiable depending on your qualification and experience –. Immediately interviewing so please don’t delay in applying for this role
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check*all positions are subject to a clean DBS, 2 references and salaries are based on your experience and qualifications.
For immediate consideration please email your CV asap.
**All internal staff at Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available