Senior Tax Manager
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Senior Tax Manager based in London
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
Senior Tax Manager will be part of Global Business Financial Crime Risk (BFCR) team responsible for global oversight of all matters relating to Financial Crime Risk Management including (but not limited to), Anti-Money Laundering, Sanctions Risk, Client Tax Reporting (CTR), Customer Due Diligence (CDD), FC Control Management, Policies and Procedures, Operations, Remediation and Transaction Management and Screening (TM&S). Senior Tax Manager will support the Global Head of Tax, RBWM in ensuring appropriate procedures and controls are in place to meet regulatory Client Tax Reporting requirement for RBWM in a timely manner across all RBWM entities and will be responsible for supporting a refresh of the Client Tax Reporting Control Framework that underpins effective delivery of the firm’s regulatory tax reporting requirements.
Senior Tax Manager will report to the Global Head of Tax, RBWM and general responsibilities include Functioning as the Common Reporting Standards SME and supporting the provision of guidance to markets; Providing oversight to country teams to ensure adherence to the CTR Control Framework; Supporting with Data Quality Management for Client Tax Reporting.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Knowledge of Client Tax Reporting and associated processes and supporting technology is essential
- Understands the strategy and objectives of RBWM and help drive the programme deliveries in line with these
- Ability to work with large and diverse stakeholder groups with competing needs
- Capacity to process high volumes of complex information and synthesise key themes and issues.
- Strong management ability to co-ordinate and direct effort in functional teams supporting the global business
- Strong communication skills to build and maintain effective working relationships with peer groups and stakeholders
- Effective and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to react to short-term changes of requirements and resources with requirement for ad-hoc decision making
- Good experience of managing change across a matrix and global organisation
- A strong analytical mind with the ability to ask probing and open-ended questions
- Knowledge of governance and control frameworks
- Understanding of the regulatory landscape (SoX, FATCA, Conduct Risk, etc.) and emerging trends
- Strong organisational, planning, interpersonal, management, negotiation, consultative and verbal and written communications skills
- Attention to detail combined with strong delivery focus and ability to meet aggressive timeframes with quality results
- Retail Banking and Wealth management experience
Closing dates for applications 8th February 2019
Apply for Senior Tax Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly