Purchase Ledger Clerk
Robert Half are partnering a large, global manufacturing/production business to recruit for a strong Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their growing team in their North Cambridge offices.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody with 1+ year's worth of experience in Purchase Ledger/Accounts Payable to join a large, growing organisation and continue to gain exposure to the accounts payable function.
The business are a very strong and stable global organisation who after undergoing strong growth over the past 24 months, are now looking to increase headcount within their high-performing finance team. They are based in a large office complex in North Cambridge.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with the management team to ensure that the company's Accounts Payable function is running smoothly. The key responsibilities include:
- Process invoices, reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details within the purchase ledger
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Assist in the preparation of purchase summaries
- Process business expense returns
- Petty cash
- Creating of Payment runs weekly and monthly
- Booking hotel accommodation, trains, etc and processing payments
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice