Travel Sales Advisors
Kognitiv is paving the way for the next era in B2B collaborative commerce - enabling consumer and hospitality brands to engage deeply and securely with their customer base providing customers with personalised experiences.
Based in our state-of-the-art offices near Manchester Airport we operate our international contact centre providing travel sales and service expertise for our international brand partners and customers. We are enjoying phenomenal growth and right now we are expanding our expert Travel Sales team and would love you to come join us!
Like our customers, you will have a passion for travel and the desire and ability to deliver the highest possible customer service. You will have an exceptional travel sales background, a passion for unrivalled customer service and the ability to build and nurture customer relationships, creatively turning travel aspirations into reality. Using your expert travel industry product knowledge, personality and excellent customer service you will upsell holidays and appropriate extras to customers who have made telephone and online enquiries - maximising sales and cross sales. Enquires are all inbound B to C and, what’s more, our conversion levels are fantastic!
WHY JOIN KOGNITIV?
- OTE £23,000
- Comprehensive training and support
- Permanent contract & great working hours: Monday – Friday
- 09:00 – 19.00 (some flexibility required in peak times), 37.5 hours over 5 days per week
- Enhanced Benefits: including 20 days Annual Leave rising to 25 days, Birthday Holiday, choice of Health & Fitness Benefits. Sales Incentives.
- Holiday/travel discounts
- Great brands such as; easyJet holidays, Staysure, Elegant Holidays and Airport Direct Travel
- High call volumes delivered to you subject to your conversion
- Gorgeous offices with superb transport links, free car parking and free refreshments
- A market leader in travel outsourcing solutions
- An exciting and rewarding role with a global organisation and the opportunity for personal growth and career progression
- A professional, international and fun-loving team!
WHO ARE YOU?
- Extensive experience (ABTA background or similar): selling package holidays, dynamic packaging, UK tour operators and consolidators
- Broad knowledge of travel and the world – European beach, cities, ski, luxury, long-haul and cruise
- Exceptional sales skills and great communication skills
- Experience and success working to sales targets
- Proactive approach with interpersonal skills that complement the ability to listen and communicate
- Must be self-motivated, energetic and flexible, with a commitment to delivering to brand promises
Here at Kognitiv, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it! Greater diversity means greater variation in ways of thinking, perspectives and approach. And we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our clients. Kognitiv are committed to creating an inclusive environment and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, fit and business need.