Our client, a prestigious Accountancy firm, is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Audit and Accounts Apprentice to join them on a two year training contract.
This popular firm offers support to study for the AAT qualification as well as soft skills training and IT courses. They have a nurturing and structured environment where you can develop office skills and progress your career.
In return, they are seeking a bright, willing and reliable job seeker with good GCSEs and A Levels who is eager to learn and has the desire to progress.
To succeed within this Audit and Accounts Apprentice position, it is important to have the following:
* Strong GCSEs (min grade B in English and Maths)
* Strong A Levels (minimum of 280 UCAS points in at least one numerical subject such as Maths, Statistics or Physics)
* Good IT skills including MS Office
* Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
* Good attention to detail and pride in work produced
* Reliable, friendly and helpful nature
* Smart and professional appearance
Responsibilities as the Audit and Accounts Apprentice will include:
* Assisting and supporting colleagues within the Business Group with accounts preparation task
* Analysing client bank accounts
* Inputting of data into accounting packages
* Performance of accounting reconciliations
* Assisting in the preparation of P11ds
* Supporting the Company Registrar department with statutory filings
* Monitoring client deadlines
* Ensuring compliance with internal quality control procedures
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a successful organisation in a trainee position; our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package for the right person.