Regional Business Development Manager - South West
Working From home opportunity.
Our client is seeking a Regional Business Development Manager to take responsibility of our B2B travel clients covering the South West of England (counties to include; Gloucestershire, Bristol, Wiltshire, Somerset, Dorset, Devon and Cornwall). The Regional Sales Manager will have a consultative approach, ability to develop strong relationships, a passion for luxury travel and ability to achieve objectives and targets.
The candidate will report into the National Sales Manager and work alongside developing and implementing both sales and marketing plans whilst identifying growth opportunities across an array of potential new travel partners. The Regional Business Development Manager will be able to deliver presentations and training plus impart other key information to the network of travel agents whilst growing and strengthening these accounts. The role will require attendance of trade shows and flexibility, monitoring of competitors and ability to maximise use of all marketing collateral for clients.
Other core requirements;
- Effective management and control of regional budget resources as it relates to ROI and demonstrated sales growth.
- A previous role with demonstrated sales, business and target management success
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Power Point), Salesforce, LCD/data projection, Internet and webinar applications.
- Exceptional written and verbal communicator and a polished negotiator.
- Target driven and can work with clients solving problems and building fantastic relationships.
- Provide compelling, comprehensive and informative reports.
The role offers a competitive salary plus bonus, car allowance, technology and benefits If you have a passion for luxury travel, are energetic and articulate with a proven track record in regional travel sales please send submit your application by sending your CV for the attention of Richard Day.