Business Performance Manager
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Business Performance Manager based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Business Performance Manager, situated within the Global Commercial Banking Business Finance team, will support the Global CMB (Commercial Banking & Markets) CFO and CMB Executive Team in managing and driving the business forward. They will provide a unique opportunity to provide enhanced strategic analysis, peer comparison / benchmarking and a significantly increased focus on the value drivers of the business, through leading Monthly Executive Management Reporting, Group Management Board, Performance Reporting, ownership of global reporting processes and cycles (Flash and Actuals), Change Management and Policy initiatives, Controllership duties, and supporting Group Strategy in any capacity necessary, External Reporting and Investor Relations. Moreover, they will interact with senior management within Global CMB Finance, CMB (including members of CMB Exco), Group and Regional Finance teams on a day-to-day basis.
The Business Performance Manager will regularly interact with the Global and Regional CFOs teams within CMB as well as the broad range of Global MI teams within Business Finance. They will possess the strong commercial acumen as the role involves constantly working with both financial and non-financial information as well as continue to lead and develop the analysis and insight of CMB business performance, monitor and assess trends and brief senior management on the impact of these trends. Furthermore, they will be responsible for Monthly Executive Management Reporting: delivery of the Flash process, ExCo and GMB packs and other associated financial papers presented to CMB Exco, also lead the monthly close of CMB Financial information, Business Impact: these papers provide the relevant business analysis and financials each month for CMB Stakeholders: Global CMB Exco, Regional Heads of Business Finance for CMB, and their team members.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Substantial years of experience as this role has exposure to senior management.
- Demonstrated extensive experience of working with Senior Management (ideally both within Finance and within Business).
- Have either an internationally recognised accountancy or finance qualification or MBA.
- Strong financial services knowledge preferred (knowledge of banking would be an advantage)
- Excellent presentation and analytical skill set with a commercial mindset and customer focused.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to drive and influence change across a global network.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast changing, results driven environment.
- Team player due to inherent dependency upon other areas of Group Management Office and Regional Finance.
- Time management - ensure that all deadlines are met on time without sacrificing quality of information.
- Strong IT skills (excel and PowerPoint).
Closing dates for applications 7th February 2019