Accounts and Audit Semi-Senior
Counter is assisting a well established Ipswich based practice who are now recruiting for an AAT qualified or part-qualified ACCA/ACA who has at least 2 years’ experience in practice. The ideal applicant will come from an accounts and audit background, or is looking to gain experience in audit.
- AAT qualified or part-qualified ACCA/ACA
- Experience with financial statement preparation for limited companies
- Experience with accounts preparation for sole traders/partnerships
- Personal tax knowledge
- Business tax knowledge
- Audit experience of SME companies
- Proficient with Microsoft Office - particularly Excel
- Experience with Sage accounting packages
- Experience with cloud accounting packages
This is a great opportunity to join a flexible Ipswich based firm servicing Suffolk and North Essex clients across various industries, within a diverse and exciting job role. Full study support will be provided for eventual qualification for ACCA/ACA.