Staff Nurse ( RMN / RGN / RNLD ) - Nursing Home
Staff Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home
Care Categories: Nursing & Palliative Care for younger and older adults
Location: Caerphilly, South Wales
Salary: £15.30 per hour (circa £35,000 per annum)
Hours: Full-time or Part-Time hours available - flexible depending on preference (Options available: 22, 33, 38.5 or 44 hours per week)
Further Details: We are currently looking for a newly qualified or experienced RMN, RGN or RNLD to join an established team within a beautiful Care Home located in Caerphilly, South Wales. The Care home provides exceptional care in a homely and calm environment. They provide nursing and palliative care, for individuals with a variety of needs including mental health needs and challenging behaviours. The home has excellent standards and facilities and all carers are highly trained to provide professional, individualised care. The service enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
The Home Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
Benefits & Rewards Package:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
For further information or to apply for this position, please call Erin Giles on 01489 774 204 or email your CV to email@example.com
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential.