- Join a tech-flexible company; take part in choosing languages, tools and methods.
- Help local and international students.
What skills you'll be needing
- Any experience with things like React, Angular, Vue, Node are really desirable.
- Experience using MVC frameworks – Laravel, Symfony, Zend – again very desirable.
- Have an interest in AWS.
- Any creation of REST API’s would be great.
- Ideally you will have worked with things like Git, Grunt, Gulp and Webpack.
- Good communication skills
- The desire to pick up new technologies and train hard to become the best.
As a developer in this critical team, you will be involved from the start on this brand new product being built from scratch, with a fresh slate to be a part of choosing your languages, tools, methods and sprint times you will be expected to be creating a code base that will excite potential hires. As you will help run things from the start everything needs to be tidy and you must maximise efficiency, you must take an innovative approach to this product and play an important role of creating something brilliant from the get-go. There will be progression options as the team grows, there’s lots of flexibility and training, you will get daily mentorship. It’s expected you document your code, keep the lead developer up to date and make sure you are hitting deadlines.
What you'll get in return for your talents
As mentioned before you will be working with one of the UK’s most successful entrepreneurs who built a company from the ground up and sold it for £150million, he is on a journey for round 2 and you can be a very close part of that. In line with what has been said above with the autonomy in this role you will also receive a generous salary, 25 days holiday that can increase, flexible working (some remote), a good pension plus more – these benefits will be improving as the company grows with the aim to match some of the best benefits in the country. Along with the autonomy, the benefits and the general opportunity you will be on the forefront of technology working with some incredible talent.
Want to know more? Send in your CV now for immediate consideration.