Technical Project Manager
- Hands on technical delivery role with scope for influencing Agile implementation.
- Market-leading SaaS products in high-growth market.
- Flexible & remote working options across Cirencester and Bristol offices.
What skills you need
- Previous experience in a delivery role such as Technical Project Manager/Software Project Manager, ideally leading SaaS (or similar cloud based products) implementation projects.
- Successful track record of delivering across multiple or complex projects.
- Come from a Technical background or have a great Technical knowledge and skills.
- Previous experience working with SQL, an understanding of SSIS would be a bonus.
- Strong working knowledge of other Infrastructure technologies and transports such as SSO, SMTP and SFTP would be considered favourably. Exposure to Azure is desirable.
- Stakeholder management skills will work effectively here.
Reporting directly into the Head of Delivery, you’ll be working within the Service Delivery team alongside Implementation Consultants, Product Managers and closely with the Development and Support team. You’ll own the successful configuration and implementation of the software projects – including scoping out and delivering and bespoke amendments to the software needed for the clients. You will bridge the gap in the team around the technical know-how, being the go-to person, helping the team to overcome technical challenges along with managing complex projects end to end. You will act as the single point of contact for business customers and be on hand to answer any questions using your technical expertise to identify solutions and ensure the smooth delivery of projects on time and to budget.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
As well as a generous salary (paying £45-£55K), you will be joining a growing and successful business. Importantly you will be joining a team that sees real value in your work and will be given the opportunity to influence the implementation of Agile working across the Project Management teams. The role offers some great flexible working options as you will have the choice to work out of their Cirencester office (min 2 days a week) or their Bristol satellite office with the occasional home working too.
Sound good? Email your CV directly to Ellen or give us a call for more info!