Senior Care Assistant (Nights Only)
Senior Care Assistant - Bupa Care Homes
£8.30 - £10.40ph + excellent benefits
Hazelmere House (Wilmslow)
Pay rate is dependent on experience, qualifications and capabilities
What we'll offer you:
- Competitive Salary £7.35 - £10.40 per hour
- We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
- Bupa Fit which is a staff health benefit
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Bupa Cash Plan discounts
- Pension and life assurance scheme available
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly offers and discounts
- Hot meal provided
- Uniform provided
- Child Care Vouchers
Know someone else looking for a Career in Care?
When you refer a Care Assistant to us before the end of the year you'll receive a £500 bonus* - and the best part? Your friend will too!
About the role
- Leading a team of care assistants, you will be responsible for maintaining the highest standards of care
- You will promote independence, choice, dignity and respect through the hands on care you deliver to our residents
- You will get to know our residents and their families - helping to ensure we deliver truly personalised care plans
- Assisting the Registered Nurse and Care Manager, you will be involved in providing essential physical and mental stimulation through a range of social and recreational activities, as well as administering medication
- One of your key responsibilities is to maintain accurate records of the job you do and build strong relationships with the rest of your team.
Who we're looking for
- Qualified with an NVQ Level 2/3 in Care or equivalent
- Experience of leading a team in a care environment (Desirable)
- Belief in the importance of people's wellbeing
- Capable of providing support to those around you.
About the Home
Light and spacious, Hazelmere House is a purpose-built home that has been perfectly designed to provide a safe, supportive environment where residents retain as much of their independence as possible. With large, light rooms and a straightforward layout, our residents are never far from amenities, and most of the bedrooms have beautiful views of the garden and the nearby park.
There are a total of 56 rooms at Hazelmere House. All come with an ensuite bathroom, and the rooms on the ground floor also have their own patio. As standard, all of our rooms also come with remote-controlled televisions, telephone points, smoke detectors, thermostatic radiators and a 24-hour call system.
Who we are
Bupa Care Homes provides expert nursing, dementia, residential and specialist care throughout the UK. Our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Passionate about making lives better, every decision we make is because we care. It's why we inspire and support our carers to put our residents' wellbeing at the heart of everything they do.
Careers worth caring about
Bupa is committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee of is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
*Two instalments of £250 paid after your first shift/6 months service (for both referrer and referee) and will be based on 36 hour contracts and will be pro-rata'd