Senior Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD
Job Title: Senior Nurse – Nursing Home
Salary: £16.50 per hour ( £30,880 to £41,180 per annum based on full time hours )
Shifts: Days or Nights available (Paid Breaks)
Hours: Full-time or Part-time positions available (permanent)
Further Information: We are currently recruiting for one of the UK’s leading healthcare organisations who provide high-quality levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country. They have an excellent, award-winning reputation and come highly-recommended by current employees, making this a fantastic opportunity to join them. Following a recruitment review this companies new mission is to provide longevity and internal promotion and development of their nurses.
We are recruiting for a registered nurse to work within a charming nursing home near Dumfries. This home provides a mixture of care across residential, elderly and even younger adults with physical disability.
There are long-term or respite / short-term care packages available, ensuring that each individual is provided with the best possible care based on their needs. This is a great opportunity for a nurse looking to take the next step up, within a company that values hard work and you will be rewarded with progression opportunities, as well as development and excellent clinical training.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism ( RMN / RGN / RNLD ). You must hold a Full UK nursing pin to apply for this position.
• Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company’s own business school, with NVQ to Masters’ Degree courses available
• Unique Profit Shares– believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
• Childcare Vouchers
• Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury’s, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
• Holiday and Travel Discounts
• Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
• Paid Breaks
• Discounted Health Club Membership
• Employee Assistance Helpline
• Stakeholder pension plan
• Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
• Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Jasmin Corbet on 01489 774 216.