R&D Tax Accountant
This is a great opportunity for a qualified Accountant or CTA. You will be joining a fun, vibrant R&D consultancy based in Notting Hill who have ambitious growth plans and are fully committed to seeing these ambitious growth plans come to fruition.
• Qualifying clients’ R&D claims
• Full claim analysis, preparation and submission
• Assistance with the UK corporation tax compliance
• Process relevant data and prepare annual tax computations
• Claims filed directly with HMRC’s Specialist R&D Unit
• Prepare R&D audits
• Completing CT600
• Tax GL reconciliation
• Defending any R&D inspections
• Maintain up to date knowledge of taxation areas including transfer pricing, R&D claims, Patent Box and Double tax relief
• Candidates should be ACA, ACCA or CTA qualified (or equivalent)
• Advanced communication (written and verbal)
• Organisational and project management skills Candidates should have extensive UK R&D tax knowledge including in-depth sector knowledge which covers technology (engineering, chemical, biological, pharm etc) telecommunications etc.