A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ Audit Managers based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Audit Managers will lead the delivery of audits, some major and/or highly complex, which provide internal customers and stakeholders with critical assessments of this organisation’s governance, risk and internal control frameworks. They will ensure that audit assignments are completed in a timely and efficient manner with due respect to the standards established by Global Internal Audit (GBL INA), industry best practices and the relevant risk and regulatory environment. Furthermore, they will provide specialist professional advice on audit findings and recommendations, thus ensuring that they are both fully understood and properly implemented by management.
The Audit Manager will develop a good understanding of the strengths, weaknesses and limitations of the AMG and PB’s current business model and how that might impact an audit. They will fully understand the impact of their audit findings, including recommendations for improvements in business processes, on the current and future business model and operating environment. Additionally, they will ensure that work always suitably reflects the changing scope, nature and risk profile of the business, thereby optimising the audit value-added, as well as ensure that the scope, approach and methodology of each audit are fully reflective of the importance of this organisation’s focus on its customers and the quality of the operating environment necessary to support that focus.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of AM and PB products and services knowledge.
- Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. Banking or Financial Services.
- Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Auditor within a Financial Institution.
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Private Banking, Wealth Management, Asset Management, Retail Banking (desirable but not essential).
- Flexible and adaptable approach to change and will support others to respond in a similar way.
- Experience of supporting others performance, enabling them to achieve by providing clear direction, motivation and support.
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered.
- Contributed productively to team objectives, sometimes supporting and sometimes leading activities to achieve shared goals.
- Track record of making complex business decisions with authority, even in times of ambiguity, considering the potential long-term risks and implications
- Planned projects and activities systematically in line with business priorities, using a variety of analysis and problem-solving techniques.
- Promoted and led best practice in risk and compliance management in a similar organisation.
Closing dates for applications 5th February 2019
Apply for Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly