A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ an Analyst, based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The role holder will be responsible for creating marketing materials such as pitch books, teasers, and information memorandums. They will provide end to end support to the team in preparing these and be responsible for tasks such as financial modeling, valuation (including DCF, LBO and Merger model), and benchmarking, profiling, industry analysis. They will also be responsible for supporting the team in corporate finance, valuation, financing and accounting and develop advanced modelling skills. The role holder will be expected to understand the banking and markets environment and demonstrates industry and sector / product knowledge and keep the team up to date with matters relating to own field. They will also be required to understand the businesses group strategy, how the business is structured and organized.
The role holder will also be expected to follow and implement the businesses compliance procedures and complete risk and control related on-going training and assessments before the due dates.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Previous experience in an Investment Bank, ideally within the Global Banking and Markets division.
- Previous experience working with materials such as pitch books, teasers and information memorandums
- Experience supporting the execution of mandated transactions
- Strong computer skills with the ability to develop and maintain robust models
- Excellent communication skills to deal with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Good team player with a proactive and self-motivated attitude and ability to think and act independently
Closing dates for applications 5th February 2019
Apply for Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly